EXTENDED COUNT ON ME REBATE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. End-user customers who submit the Request a Quote form* at https://www.mitsubishielectricsolar.com/forms/contact_us_for_proposal prior to installation of the photovoltaic modules and purchase the minimum purchase amount of the following Mitsubishi Electric photovoltaic modules through an authorized dealer of Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc.’s Photovoltaic Division (“MEUS”) are eligible to receive a $300 cash rebate: MLE265HD, MLE270HD, MLE270HD2, MLE275HD2, MLE280HD, MJE265FB, MJE270FB or MJE275FB. Limit one (1) cash rebate per customer. Minimum purchase of ten (10) modules. Each term and condition identified in this document must also be met.
2. Only end user customers who purchase through an authorized MEUS dealer are eligible under this Promotion. MEUS’s dealers, resellers and system integrators are not eligible under this promotion. Sales from dealer, reseller or system integrator, to a dealer, reseller or system integrator, or any other sales to a non-end user are not eligible for this promotional offer. MEUS employees are not eligible under this promotion.
3. The end user customer may retrieve the claim form by going to http://www.mitsubishielectricsolar.com/products/residential/count_on_me and clicking on CLAIM REBATE or contacting the MEUS Photovoltaic Division at (714) 236-6137 Monday – Friday 8:00am -5:00 pm Pacific time for additional information.
4. Invoice purchase dates must be between July 1, 2016 and November 30, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”) in order to claim the cash rebate.
5. End users must submit claims between July 1, 2016 and January 31, 2018. All claims must be submitted via the internet at http://www.mitsubishielectricsolar.com/products/residential/count_on_me. Only claims submitted by January 31, 2018 are eligible for the rebate.
6. All online rebate submissions must include the following: Contact name, address, phone, email address, scanned (digital copy) of invoice with module product and serial numbers. Please redact any other customer private information show on the documents submitted.
7. Purchase Orders (POs) will not be accepted as invoices. Proof of purchase for this program must be an invoice copy from an authorized MEUS dealer. Invoice submitted must include MEUS product numbers, valid MEUS serial numbers, dealer name and address, and date of purchase.
8. The end-user customer invoice is used as proof of purchase. Invoices that appear to be modified or illegible will not be accepted. MEUS reserves the right to verify any and all information submitted on invoices. MEUS shall make all determinations regarding the validity of the invoices and all such decisions shall be final.
9. The same purchaser name must appear in the online claim form and the supporting invoices. Claim forms are not transferable.
10. All claims will be audited. MEUS reserves the right to request additional information and documentation, including serial numbers for the products, to support the claims.
11. All documents submitted with the claim form become the property of MEUS and will not be returned. Please retain a copy of your claim form and all documents submitted for your records.
12. Rebates are not valid on the purchase of used equipment.
13. The rebate check will be mailed within 30 days after a properly completed online claim and all required supporting documentation has been submitted and verified by MEUS.
14. MEUS is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail or internet submissions or misplaced rebate checks.
15. This offer is void where prohibited by law, and end user customer assumes the responsibility for assuring the legality in their location.
16. This offer is not valid with any other promotional offer and/or discounts. This offer is only valid in the U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Only purchases by U.S. end users with a valid U.S. mailing address are eligible.
17. MEUS makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its offers in materials but does not accept responsibility for errors in printing, even if MEUS has been made aware of such error in advance. MEUS reserves the right to add or delete products from the eligibility list, change program terms, adjust list pricing on products, or terminate the program at any time without notice.
18. This offer is governed by the laws of the state of California, USA. For more information about this promotion, please contact Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., Photovoltaic Division at (714) 236-6137.
*MEUS will provide the end user customer information submitted through the Request a Quote form one of its third-party authorized dealers participating in the rebate promotion. Participating dealers have agreed to contribute $150 to the $300 cash rebate. If you do not wish for your information to be provided to a third party authorized dealer, please contact MEUS at email@example.com prior submitting information through the Request a Quote form.