Mitsubishi Electric is an equal opportunity employer. We are always interested in hearing from exceptional individuals who are interested in joining our team and be a part of the fast-growing solar electric industry. To apply for an open position, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your interest, and how your skills and experience fit the position.
Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc.
5900-A Katella Ave.
Cypress, CA 90630
Currently we have one open positions.
Office Location: Cypress, CA
Department: Photovoltaic Division
Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a Business Manager in the Photovoltaic Division for its HQ in Cypress, CA.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, analytical and effectively bilingual (English & Japanese) professional that has great interpersonal skills. The selected individual must be able to work with limited supervision and be responsible for program management with factories and dedicated sales channel. This exciting dual function position is expected to build a dedicated sales portfolio and develop a pipeline for future sales opportunities as well as managing internal projects.
- Develop and assist in the budget process with factory and US management.
- Explain and elaborate market trend and business strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Lead in cultivating and winning sales with Japanese accounts.
- Participate in monthly inventory planning meetings with factory.
- Facilitate communications between engineering and business teams.
- Lead in project management with various factories.
- Update and publish system performance data.
- Provide Japanese reports when needed.
- Help translate reports from Japan when needed.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Environmental Studies or related discipline. Master's degree a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in PV industry is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effectively bilingual in English/Japanese.
- Highly motivated with excellent project management, organizational, analytical and computer skills.
- Excel in working independently and in a team.
- A deep desire to be in the PV or renewable energy business.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including 401(K).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona fide occupational qualification).
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the Company, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
Click here to view the EEO is The Law Poster and the supplement .
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 714.229.3813.